Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Having Fun at the Bowling Alley

I have to accept it, I don't like to go out as much as other people do. I'd rather stay at home watching TV series, blogging, crafting, or just reading. If I go out, it would be to the movies with Gus, eat with our friends, or something like that. But you know what? Now I can add something else to my list of things I like to do.

Last month for Gustavo's Birthday, we went to the bowling alley with our closest friends. Then, we went to Gustavo's home to eat pizza, played Guesstures and Apples to Apples (two of my favorite board games!). We had a great time! and I was happy to see that Gustavo was having fun :) I totally forgot to share some photos with all of you but, here they are.


take a look at Gustavo's style!


and what about my style? Lol


I was just standing there... I couldn't believe it.




 the final scores!!


After we went to the bowling alley for Gustavo's Birthday, we wanted to go there again because it was fun! and we really had an amazing time. So... we decided to go again! :) This time we went with Gustavo's family. Before I share some photos with you again, I'm just going to say it... I'm SOOO bad at bowling!! Lol. But at least I didn't fall!







I can't wait to go again! The bowling alley is a great place to spend time with your family and friends :)

What activities do you like to do with your family/friends?

10 comments:

  1. I love Apples to Apples! My husband is more of a home-body and I am too but I try really hard to get out of my comfort zone because we're still fairly new to our area and need to meet more people! It can be hard though. Bowling looks like a lot of fun! I haven't been in ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apples to Apples is so fun!! You know what? Before going bowling for Gustavo's Birthday, the last time I went was 6 years ago! and it was also for Gustavo's Birthday :)

      Delete
  2. I know you live in a different country and we are so far away, but reading things like this, well, it doesn't seem like we are that far away. I mean that could have easily been a day in my life here, well if I had life. lol. You know what I mean...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes, I know what you mean! But, aw that's so sweet! I totally feel the same way :) So far but so close. I can wait to actually meet you!! We are going to cry, for sure. Lol.

      Delete
  3. Looks like fun! I love bowling but noone will ever go with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Aw, I would go with you if we live nearby!

      Delete
  4. How fun! I haven't been bowling in forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like everyone had a ton of fun. We have taken the kids bowling a few times and we always enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! ♥