Monday, March 25, 2013

Nice to Meet You {Blog Hop} #18

It's blog hop time again! Thank you so much to all of those who has linked up on Nice to Meet You.

Let's get started...

Do you want to find more blogs to read? Do you want to meet fellow bloggers? I do! That's why my friend Brenna and I created Nice to Meet You {Blog Hop}. Let's make some connections with people who likes blogging, just like us!

• Grab the Blog Hop button and add it to your blog.

• Follow the hosts and co-host via GFC, RSS Feed, Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter OR Pinterest. Whichever works best for you ;)

Mariely @ Sensational Creations
Blog/ Bloglovin/ Facebook/ Twitter/ Pinterest/ Instagram

Button
Brenna @ Life After Laundry
Blog/ RSS Feed/ Bloglovin/ Facebook/ Twitter/ Pinterest

And our amazing co-host for this week
TidBitsofExperience
Crystal @ Tidbits of Experience
Blog/ BloglovinFacebook/ TwitterPinterest

• Link up your blog (home page).
• Be sure to visit other blogs, leave comments and/or follow. Remember: this Blog Hop is to get to know fellow bloggers. Play nice :)
• You can invite fellow bloggers to join the party!

**New followers: please leave a comment with a link to your blog so we can follow you back. Tell us from where you are following us (for example Bloglovin) so we can return the favor. Thanks!
 
"Bloggers are your community... not your competition!" -Jamielyn Nye
Link up your blog below!

10 comments:

  1. I'm a fairly new follower & this is my first time participating in your Blog Hop:) Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for joining us Shannon! I will visit your blog right away :)

      Delete
  2. Hi!

    I'm a recently new follower and am so excited to participate in the blog hop! I'd love if you'd stop by my blog and follow me back! :) Thank you!!

    LB

    lbinwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey LB! I remember you :) I followed you a couple of days ago when you joined The GFC Collective. So glad to have you now at the NTMY blog hop :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I'm following you Mariely on GFC. :)
    And following Brenna on bloglovin!
    Stephanie
    http://crazylittlelovebirds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up and for following us! I will go over your blog in just a bit :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for hosting! I found you from Northern Beauty Blog. Followed you on GFC :) Follows me back too :)

    littlebeautylashes.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting, following via bloglovin!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... Jennifer
    http://jennsrandomscraps.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! ♥