Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!! (my 2012 in pictures)

2013 is almost here! What are your plans for New Years Eve? In a couple of hours, me and my family will go over to my boyfriend's house to celebrate it with his family... as always :) but first, I will like to share with all of you how was the 2012 for me. As you know, my first language is Spanish, so I will write all the months in Spanish (just to make it a little fun!) ;)

Here is my 2012...

Enero: I didn't had a blog yet :( so I was just starting a new semester in college and beading as always. In January was when I decided to start selling my creations! I started with a Facebook page and it was in Spanish (when I started my blog I decided to change it to English).
Febrero: Another Valentine's Day with Gustavo ♥ It was actually our 6th Valentine's Day together. We started dating on December 2006.

Marzo: Gustavo's first nephew was born. We love you Gian!
Abril: We went to the first Puerto Rico Tennis Open. We saw Tsonga, Ferrer, Almagro and Verdasco.
Mayo: Toby's first Birthday! He's so fluffy!! (in a Despicable me tone lol)
Junio: Gustavo's cousin wedding. (I love weddings!)

Julio: Gustavo's 25th Birthday! and I also started my blog :) At first, the name was Creative Thoughts but then I decided to change it to Sensational Creations.
Agosto: Another new semester started and it was also my little sister Birthday. She's already 13!
Septiembre: I got contacted by paperblog.com and I started my online magazine with them.

Octubre: My first time "attending" to a blogging event: Online BlogCon. It was really nice meeting a group of amazing bloggers!
Noviembre: My first Giveaway!
Diciembre: Christmas, my 24th Birthday and my 6th Anniversary with Gustavo! I love December!
I wish you all a Happy New Year! May the 2013 be one full of blessings for you and your family.
Hugs from Puerto Rico!!

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Wishing you the best in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lenetta! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I will visit yours as well. Thanks for the follow! Have a nice week ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! ♥