Thursday, November 1, 2012

Totally Green Contest! Over $600 worth of prizes

Do you like crafts? This is for you: Totally Green Contest. The challenge is Holiday Decor. Make anything with a holiday theme and use at least one recycled material. The contest is open for everyone, anywhere!
I'm really happy to be one of the Sponsors!!

I'm offering 2 pair of earrings and 3 bracelets made by me as part of one of the prizes.

Go to Totally Green Crafts and submit your project. Don't forget to check out all the prizes!

3 comments:

  1. What a cool contest! I already have plans for a guest post that I'm writing for a craft blog that uses baby food jars- I should submit it to this contest too! Thanks so much for sharing!
    I'm a little behind but I wanted to say thank you so much again for linking up with the GFC Collective! Hope you acquired some new friends :)
    Bre @ Peacoats and Plaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should submit it!! Thanks for hosting the GFC Collective, I've met many blogging friends :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Lovely, I'm your new follower from Blogaholic.
    Love your awesome blog. Feel free to check out & follow my blog @ revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! ♥