Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Little Bit About Me

I want everyone to know me a little bit better so, I decided to make this post! :) If you want to know something else about me, leave me a question on the comments section below and I will answer it.
This week and the next one I'll be pretty busy with some college stuff (can't wait for the weekend!)... but I'll try to make a tutorial next week!
Anyway, here's an A&Q about me...
Name: Mariely Vélez Pérez (in Puerto Rico we use both parents last names)

Birthday: December 29 (Yay, can't wait!)


Birth place: Puerto Rico, my beautiful island :)


(Something important I want you all to know) Gustavo is the love of my life if you are following me on instagram, you already know him ;) We have been together for almost 6 years. (One day I'll marry that guy!)
Studying: Psychology and then I want to study Speech Pathology.

Work: I'm currently working in the Department of Health Services of the university I'm studying in, and I have my own little business: Sensational Creations.
Color: Green (I made this collage)
Food: Pizza (there's always room for pizza! lol I love pasta!)

Candy: Ferrero, Snicker, Butterfinger, Tronky, Reese's... any chocolate! (well... I don't like dark chocolate)

TV Show: That's 70 Show, Pretty Little Liars, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Glee, Once Upon a Time, The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, SMASH, The Office, Switched at Birth, New Girl, ANTM, The New Normal, The Walking Dead, The Voice, etc. (Yeah, I know... too many! lol)

Holiday: Christmas!!

Season: Spring & Summer 

Day of the week: Saturday (best. day. ever.)


Store: Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Claire's, Michaels and any craft store :) (I love shopping!)

Restaurant: Applebee's

Sport: Track & Field (I was an athlete back in middle school and high school)


Animal: Dog (I have a Labrador named Toby! He's such a cutie pie!) 

Flower: Yellow roses & orchids

Language: Spanish, English & a little bit of French (just the basic stuff)


Afraid of: cockroaches, lizards... ugh! I can't handle this... I won't be able to sleep! haha


Something I'll never forget: my work experience on Walt Disney World.

So, what do you think? What else do you want to know about me? :)


19 comments:

  1. Heya! it's good you made this post... so nice knowing more about you. My fav color is green too.. I'd love to know more about your stint at walt disney and your business.. love your stuff btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :)
      Your fav color is green? You have a great taste! haha ;)

      Well... I worked at Disney for 5 months as part of the Disney College Program; a job experience opportunity for college students. I worked at Electric Umbrella and at Fountain View (Epcot). At first it was hard because it was my first time having roommates, my first time staying away from my family for a period of time and my first time dealing with the English by myself. The best part of all of it, is that I made new friends from around the world! and I got a little bit better with my English.

      And about my business... I started making jewelry for myself in 2009 and in January 2012, I decided to start selling my creations (bracelets, necklaces & earrings). Right now I'm only selling local :/ but I want to expand this, I really do. I'm thinking about making an etsy shop or something like that. In the meantime, I'm sponsoring contests and giveaways :)

      Thanks for asking!

      Delete
  2. This is a great post and your dog is absolutely adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!
    I am following you now as well! Hope you're having a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Showing some love from Kathia!!

    http://fitinmyredsoleshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked getting to know you a bit better. Do you still live in Puerto Rico? Esther Norine Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. so nice to meet ya.

    Aloha "hopping" by a little late to say "hi" and to follow you here. I wanted to personally invite you to to join An Aloha Affair. It's a sweet gathering of creative souls. We'll mingle and grow and share our work so that we can get to know each other in meaningful ways. I'd love it if you'd join us, 'save ya a spot?...

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invite Nicole! Of course I will join :) I will stop over your blog.

      Delete
  7. Mariely,
    Hi! I looove your post. I found you through the hop. I am also from Puerto Rico. Hato Nuevo. Normally I go back every two years, this time its more like 2 1/2. I will be in during my fave time of the year on the island (Navidad) can't wait! Chat at cha later.
    Deezy
    http://deezydoesiteezy.blogspot.com/

    Hasta Luego!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! So good to meet a blogger from Puerto Rico!! :) I'm from the west side and I still leave here. Espero que disfrutes la Navidad aca... porque, como sabes, las mejores Navidades son en Puerto Rico! haha
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Aloha from the link party blog hop! I'm your new follower, love your blog :)

    Laura
    http://casetadepaper.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Laura! Thanks for stopping by :) I will go over your blog right away.

      Delete
  9. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting and following!! I love your blog here and I enjoyed getting to know you better! :) I'm following you now!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey there! thanks for linking up at an aloha affair- so nice to have ya! im following back :)
    have a great week-end!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kendra! Thanks for hosting and thanks for the follow. I hope you have a great weekend too :)

      Delete
  11. so neat that you are from Puerto rico!!! love the wedding collage with the green! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! ♥