Thursday, September 13, 2012

New Style Bracelet

This week, my boyfriend's mom and one of my friends had their birthdays. I was thinking about making something new; a new style of bracelet so they could be the first to have it. I remembered there was a style of bracelet I couldn't do a long time ago, because I didn't know how to do the knot.

After an hour and a half trying (by seeing pictures of knots online), I finally made the knot. I was really happy when I finished the bracelets; they look cute! Here they are...
The one on the left was for my friend Everlyn, and the one on the right was for Lillian, my boyfriend's mom. Everlyn likes all kind of colors, but Lillian likes classic colors like black and white. They both loved their bracelets and that's the important thing for me. If they are happy, I'm happy.

What do you think about the bracelets? Do you like them?

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw your site through BSN and while I blog about beauty, I think your site it fun! Love this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! Thank you so much :) and thanks for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! ♥