Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I Learn with Books, Magazines & Patterns

Some people wonder how did I learn to bead. I didn't take any classes or workshops; I bought some beading books at Borders (Simply Beaded Bliss and Jewelry Making & Beading for Dummies). I started to read them and try to learn by myself. At first it was difficult... but I got a little bit better with a lot of practice.
Besides books, I've bought magazines and search online for patterns. Most of the time, the patterns are easy to follow, so I highly recommend you to google "beading bracelet patterns" for example. There are difficult patterns too... that's why now I want to take some beading classes to learn new things. I mean, in beading we never stop learning, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥